Name: Steel Roller Shaft/Roller Bar/Roller Rod/Chrome Roller Shaft/Chrome Roller Rod/Chrome Roller Bar
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Datong
Steel roller shaft can be supplied as roller rods in many industry applications. Such as steam turbine for thermal power generation.
As a professional roller shaft manufacturer and supplier,Datong Hydraulic has been supplying and exporting roller shaft /roller bar/roller rod for almost 20 years.
Material: CK45, SAE1045, 4140, 4340, JIS45C, 40Cr, 20MnV6, 42CrMo, SS431, SS430, Stainless Steel 304/316/2205, etc.
Type: Steel Roller Shafts/Roller Rod/Roller Bar/Chrome Roller Shaft/Chrome Roller Bar/Chrome Roller Rod
Heat Treatment Type: 1) Normal no heat 2)Q+T(Quenched+Tempered) 3)Induction Hardened
Diameter: Φ 30-2000mm
Length: max.20 meters
Chrome layer: min 20/25/30/50 Micron or customized
Straightness: <= 0.5/1000
Roughness: Ra <= 0.4u
Diameter tolerance: ISO f7/f8/f9/h8/h9 or as request
Packing: Wooden case
What is the advantages of our Roller Shafts?
- Carbon steel balances durability, hardness, and wear resistance using formability, weldability, and durability;
- Chrome plating provides corrosion resistance along with an Extremely reflective look
- High precision tolerances, which ensures when used to make hydraulic piston rod, it can fit the cylinder precisely.
- Good Hardness: the surface hardness attaining HV850 minimal and upward, which not only help improve wear resistance but also help extend the life span of these chrome plated rods, thereby helping the consumer save the cost.
Here below is the application list of the chrome rods:
- Hydraulic cylinders (chrome plated piston rods)
- Pneumatic cylinders / air cylinders (hydraulic cylinder piston rods)
- Guide rods for plastic manufacturing machine and hydraulic machinery
- Rollers for machines, such as packing machine rollers, printing machine rollers
- Shaft for machinery, such as Textile machinery center axle, Transport machinery center axle, etc.
- Ejector rods for injection molding machines
- Vibration absorbers and pistons for some industrial machinery.