Single acting telescopic cylinder is ideal for load bearing cylinders that can use gravity or other natural forces for the return stroke. One of the leading examples of this is a dump truck. Since the weight is constantly on the cylinder, the truck is able to use hydraulics to move up the bed, then the weight of the truck’s body to retract it back. Dump trucks can also use a double acting telescopic cylinder, but that is mainly utilized to center the trucks weight while the telescopic cylinder is fully extended.
With many similarities to the single acting telescopic cylinder, the double acting telescopic cylinder uses the same design, but with applies hydraulic force in the extension stroke and return stroke of the cylinder. This allows for more control of the equipment, and is utilized when you are not able to use gravity or other forces to retract the cylinder.
we can make a design according to customer’s requirements.If you require our engineer to make a design,please advise us the following specification:
1. Rated pressure
2. Working pressure
3. Test pressure
4. Working condition and environment ,for example ,temperature ,working frequency
5. Cylinder barrel tube and piston rod raw material requirements
6. Pulling and return speed
7. Seal ring requirements .For example , brand ,seal material etc .
8. Pulling force ,and return stroke force
9. Hydraulic cylinder rod surface treatment requirements ,for example hard chrome plating thickness,Surface hardness etc .